- PHPSESSID: a technical cookie used by the site to assign a unique ID about the session of the user; it expires when the session is closed.
- _ga, _gat, _utma, _utmab, _utmt, _utmz: Google Analytics cookies. They collect information about how users interact with website content; they are extremely useful to improve usabilty. You can find more information about these cookies here.
- _wc_session_cookie: Woocommerce cookie that contains a unique code for each customer. No personal information is stored within these cookies. It lasts two days.
- devicePixelRatio: a technical cookie. It is used to determine the resolution of the screen and provide an adeguate dimension of the site. When the session is over, the cookie is deleted.
- SQL, homepagelog, ASP.NET_SessionId, Layout+cdsb, Pure, CartCookieID+cdsb, CartCookie+cdsb, ipFPCtest, VID, SKEY, HumanClickSiteCotainerID are Nexternal cookies. These cookies are used by our e-commerce platform: they store information about the cart, the last viewed items and they provide all the functionalities to place an order. They expire when the session ends (except for homepagelog cookie, which expires after 4 weeks).
Personal data collected
Facebook account access
Permissions: Access Friend Lists, Activities, Birthday, Education History, Email, Events, Friends’ About Me, Hometown and Website
Facebook Audience Network
Personal Data: Cookies, unique device identifiers for advertising (Google Advertiser ID or IDFA, for example) and Usage Data
Personal Data: Cookies and Usage Data
User ID extension for Google Analytics
Personal Data: Cookies
Comment system managed directly
Personal Data: Cookies, email address, first name, last name, phone number, Usage Data, username and website
Personal Data: address, city, company name, country, date of birth, email address, first name, gender, last name, phone number, profession, province, state, various types of Data, VAT Number, website and ZIP/Postal code
Mailing list or newsletter
Personal Data: address, city, company name, Cookies, country, date of birth, email address, first name, gender, last name, phone number, profession, province, state, Usage Data, website and ZIP/Postal code
Data transfer abroad based on consent, Data transfer from the EU and/or Switzerland to the U.S based on Privacy Shield, Data transfer abroad based on standard contractual clauses, Data transfer to countries that guarantee European standards and Other legal basis for Data transfer abroad
Personal Data: various types of Data
Personal Data: geographic position