- PHPSESSID: a technical cookie used by the site to assign a unique ID about the session of the user; it expires when the session is closed.
- _ga, _gat, _utma, _utmab, _utmt, _utmz: Google Analytics cookies. They collect information about how users interact with website content; they are extremely useful to improve usabilty. You can find more information about these cookies here.
- _wc_session_cookie: Woocommerce cookie that contains a unique code for each customer. No personal information is stored within these cookies. It lasts two days.
- devicePixelRatio: a technical cookie. It is used to determine the resolution of the screen and provide an adeguate dimension of the site. When the session is over, the cookie is deleted.
- SQL, homepagelog, ASP.NET_SessionId, Layout+cdsb, Pure, CartCookieID+cdsb, CartCookie+cdsb, ipFPCtest, VID, SKEY, HumanClickSiteCotainerID are Nexternal cookies. These cookies are used by our e-commerce platform: they store information about the cart, the last viewed items and they provide all the functionalities to place an order. They expire when the session ends (except for homepagelog cookie, which expires after 4 weeks).